Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 215 - Stella


Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

I straightened the photo from the original upload using the camera left side of the vertical edge of the closest bottle.  It was off by 1ยบ according to photoshop.

Day 215 - Stella

ISO 400 f/7.1 1/200s 1 SB-26 @ 18mm 1/16th power underneath a sheet of glass inside of a cardboard box lined with aluminum foil. Triggered with pocket wizard plus IIs.

CHEERS!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!  I actually work Saturdays so it dose not really matter to me that it's Friday, but welcome to the weekend for the rest of you.  I will get my off day on Monday.  I have been wanting to take this shot for some time now, and finally got around to building this simple little setup.  Ideally I would have had a much larger and taller box with a bigger piece of glass to maximize my work space, but I was able to create this with things I already had around the garage.


setup shot
Stella Setup


until tomorrow,
I have more beer to drink CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment